You know at team ZiaBia we love an event right!?!
Well this doesn't just mean delivering them, we also enjoy attending them too, for so many reasons.
I recently had the pleasure of visiting The Meetings Show at its new home in ExCeL London. We've been a strong supporter of The Meetings Show over the years and this time around it was better than ever!
So why do we take time away from our desks to attend The Meetings Show and others like it?
For many reasons - here are a few!
- Industry knowledge - with an experienced team we have a vast amount of industry knowledge, but knowledge needs to be up to date and improved on. That's why we invest as a team to make sure it is maintained so we can share with our clients
- Personal development - every day is a school day! It's an investment in time in ourselves. There are always good speaker sessions to join and listen too, whether it's our peers or keynote speakers. This year the show opened with a keynote by Sir Sebastian Coe - what an inspiration he is
- Where's the new place to be?... hotels and venues are opening daily around the world! So we go to find out what's new and what's coming over the next few years
- What's hot - industry trends are important to keep on top of, so whether it's new technology, sustainable policies or something quirky it's important to know what's up and coming
- Relationships - we have known some of our suppliers and partners for a number of years so it's great to be able to have an opportunity to meet face to face. It's also a great opportunity to meet new people and start to build new relationships!
And finally, to celebrate all things events!
It was amazing to celebrate how far we as an industy have come since 2020, remember it's a great industry to be involved in, and remember that we are lucky to work with so many fabulous people!
So, if you are thinking of attending any of the event industy shows coming up in 2022 or even in 2023, then drop us a line as it would be great to catch up!